Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Whole Lotta Christmas

Wow it's been busy this past week. Something going on every night. Monday we did the gingerbread house. Tuesday we got our Christmas tree, decorated it and I went to the enrichment party after. Wednesday we went to the Fashion Show Mall to visit Santa with all the Las Vegas cousins- chaos but typical. Thursday I went to see my niece, Taylor, perform in her 2nd grade school concert... she did great! Friday we hung up outside Christmas lights. Saturday we rode the Santa Train in Boulder City. That was a lot of fun. Then later we went to our ward Christmas party which was great! And with all of this going on, I had to prepare my Relief Society lesson for Sunday. It was a great week... I'm ready to slow down though!
Decorating the tree

Visiting Santa... notice Logan's hand down his pants in the one pic
MyPhoto.jpg (image)

The Santa Train... notice the cutest train conductor you have ever seen. Thanks Mike for taking the picture ;)






Then ending the week with books in Logan's bed

1 comment:

  1. Trevor knows how to read?! :) What a fun and busy week. Love the picture of Parks and Kate.

    ReplyDelete