Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Disney on Ice and the Debate

I forgot to post this stuff mainly because I didn't go, Trevor did with Logan. I stayed home with Kaitlyn. Trevor took Logan to go see Disney on Ice with some of Logan's cousins and family. From what I heard it was pretty cool. There were 4 stories: Cars, The Little Mermaid, Tinkerbell and The Lion King. Logan is only familiar with Cars but I think he enjoyed them all. Here are some pictures of that...







There is a debate going on between 'some one' (I won't say who) and me about Logan's hair. He thinks we should cut it and I wonder sometimes who else thinks that but won't say it. I'm interested in what you think. Give me a true answer. I promise I will not be offended. Here are the pictures:


3 comments:

  1. Oh! i love his hair! it looks so sweet and soft and intentional--not scraggly.

    and lincoln would die if he saw mater and mcqueen. he's their #1 fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its all up to you! I will warn you though, if you like the curl and cut it be prepared for it not to come back. I was devastated when I realized Rett's curls were gone.

    ReplyDelete