Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lazy Saturday

Trevor had to wake up and go straight to his office to do homework which left me alone with the kids like usual and, like usual we got bored. Well Logan is big into space and Buzz Lightyear and rocket ships so he got in his dinosaur box and pretended to be in a rocket ship. He loves playing with his sister (he's playing with her as I type) so he wanted me to put her in her little toy basket so she could be in a rocket ship too. It was sooo cute I had to take pictures. I love it when they play together. It's so sweet!

By the way, this is usually the look she gives everyone she doesn't AND DOES know, besides her parents. We're working on that.

A cute random picture of Kait. I don't post enough:

3 comments:

  1. Next time you get bored let us know! We're always looking for friends to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cue Kim saying, "I remember when Taylor wore that." Kim will probably 'scratch her nose' again for that.

    ReplyDelete