Monday, May 17, 2010

MBA Graduate

Wow I am so proud of Trevor! He got through two years of lots of homework, a full time job and having to be a family man all in one. He dedicated almost every night to homework for 2 whole years and it's finally coming to an end. He graduated from Arizona State University (online program) on Saturday and although he still has 3 more weeks, we are seeing the end. He'll get mad at me for mentioning this but I have to say through all his classes he only got one B, the rest A's. SMARTIE PANTS! I've never been so proud of him and I can't wait till he is free from that stress. What a great provider he is for our little family. Amazing job Trev! You are AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look nice in your gown Trevor. Nolan won't stop asking why he was not at the celebration in AZ. I should have sent him.
    Yours truly,
    S

    ReplyDelete