This is Kaitlyn being kind of weird. It is 105 degrees outside today and she found her coat and Logan's pajamas in the dirty clothes and insisted on wearing them. I didn't know where else to put the pants so I put them on her head, expecting her to rip them off. She loved it! Earlier I had found her mittens in her drawer which she had fun with.
She threw a fit when I took it all off. Right now, Kaitlyn is really into accessorizing. Not so much with bows in her hair because she takes those out but she likes hats and shoes. And apparently she likes winter clothes too. I would purchase a scarf for her but she doesn't have a neck :D When I put her Sunday dresses on, she twirls. It's starting to hit me that I have a girl rather than just a little baby. I'm excited...
and scared!
you should not be scared, Girls are fun, expensive but fun!!! Just wait until she comes out of her room fully accesorized all by herself!
ReplyDeletehaha. That is too funny!
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! She is such a silly girl
ReplyDelete