Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wholly Halloween!

Wow we did a lot for Halloween! It was a TON of fun but I'm glad it's over. It all started with Logan's Halloween party for preschool the Wednesday before (Thanks for the pics Brittany).
Then on Thursday was the Pumpkin Patch, once again, with his preschool. He had a blast with his friends and Kaitlyn loved touching the animals.



Friday we had our ward Trunk-or-Treat. On Saturday we went to a community activity with friends and another Trunk-or-Treat with all the cousins later that night. I'm so sad we didn't get any good pictures of them together.


On Sunday we decided we were not going trick or treating so we had a big Halloween pot-luck at my family's house where we each made a Halloween themed dish. I was nominated to make these: They took FOR.E.VER!!! But they turned out cute. All in all we had an awesome week and would not change a thing. I'm sure glad it's over though!

No comments:

Post a Comment