Thursday, July 28, 2011

Random March update

So my computer has had problems since May which is why I am so behind but I'm going to do a quick catch up in no particular order through little posts. Here is one:
Kim, Erin and I went to California to see the play, Wicked with a bunch of other girls. We had a blast!

Logan and I painted a box and made it a "lizard habitat" that he wanted to wrap and give to his lizard friends. I thought it was so cute-

Also, Logan went to the Dentist for his first time. If you know Logan, you know he is scared of everything. He is now brave enough to go down all the slides at the park :) So when I took him to the Dentist, he really surprised me and thought it was fun.
Before:

During:

After:
He came out with two new rockets, a lion toothbrush with accessories and some pearly whites. He did great! I'm proud of my buddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment