Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Potty Training on a Rainy Day
So now that our vacation is over we are potty training with our rain boots on. So last night I bought pull-ups and put it on him this morning. An hour later he went #1 and #2 in them so we decided to go naked. About an hour later He peed on the carpet. 10 minutes later he told me he needed to go so I put him on his potty and before I know it, music started playing indicating that there is liquid in his little potty. Sure enough, it was HALF FULL! Now I know this is just the beginning and there is going to be a lot of accidents in the near future, if not the near hour but I'm excited to see that he is capable. I knew he was it's just nice to have that confirmation. WAY TO GO LOGAN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol I love that the toilet sings when he pees in it!!! My Nephew got one for his second birthday and he just loved pouring water into it!!! Not a fan of going to the bathroom on it though!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are one busy blogger. I like your blog title, it reminds me of Family Feud.
ReplyDeleteWay to go big boy logan!
ReplyDelete