Wow this month has been full of all kinds of events! We hit our 7 year anniversary, Kaitlyn turned one, Trevor officially finished school, we went camping, and we just got back from an AMAZING family vacation in San Diego. Now usually we don't do anything special for our anniversary but because of Trevor finishing school (and finding an incredible deal on the tickets) I surprised him with...
Around the same time, we went camping up at Mt. Charleston with some family where it snowed on us. Yes you read right, SNOWED! That was insane and not to mention, cold! We had a great time. I left early with Kaitlyn and enjoyed my warm king bed to myself :) She is not ready for that yet. Unfortunately I have no pictures of that since my camera died.
A couple of days after that we packed our bags and headed to sunny San Diego where the weather reached a max of 72 degrees (man I miss it already). We arrived there early Wednesday afternoon giving us enough time to check into our hotel and hit up Old Town for dinner
This post is already so long and I'm just beginning... crap!OK so now we are talking Thursday. We woke up and headed for our first big event. Can you guess where, based on the picture?...
Kaitlyn just started walking about 2 weeks ago and that is all she wants to do. So naturally she got sick of her stroller. Thank goodness that in the sesame street part they had a play area for her age. She did this
You're so cute! What a fun Mom you are. :)
ReplyDelete